Saturday, November 6, 2010

my dear, my sweetheart, my love

STEPHENIE SARAH AREN.....

we're together for almost 7months...the story end on 5Nov2010...im happy to be with u as we doesnt have any big problem...but the problems come from the others....they just disturbed our sweet life which had been tattooed in our mind...please dont care bout them anymore k?...they just make ur problems bcome more, more n more......

if i make a mistake i will surrender early...coz i dnt wnt to hurt n 'gaduh' with u coz I REALLY LOVE U...i dnt wnt u to cry coz of small mistake...if i make a big mistake, we solve it in peace..i love it...
u already make a huge decision yesterday...i accept it coz i know why u do this n that...i dnt wnt to force u to stay together with me as u have a lot of problem...i believe it is a best decision for u to solve the problem...

BREAK- in peace coz we break not by the 'curang' problem or gaduh...
HOPE- will be together with u once again next time n have a better life than before....together we pray for our hope k?

SYG
i will take care of everything tht u already gave to me...i will remember of our sweet memos...and thnk you for accept my love on 7APRIL2010 n evrythings....sorry for my past mistakes...

I LOVE U SO MUCH !
ILYSM STEPH
:)
KU SAYAU KE NUAN

FROM:
UR NORMAN/ BAYBEAR/MONSTER




No comments:

Post a Comment

comment!